Australian Strategic Materials (ASM) has adopted a Corporate Governance Manual, which forms the basis of a comprehensive system of control and accountability for the administration of corporate governance.
The ASM Board is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with ASM’s needs.
To the extent that they are applicable to ASM, the Board has adopted the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s, Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations.
We are pleased to make the following information on our corporate governance practices available on this website.
We also make available our Policy for Trading in Company Securities as provided to the ASX in accordance with the ASX Listing Rules.
Policies & Standards
- Anti Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Anti Bribery and Corruption Standard
- Human Rights Policy
- Modern Slavery Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Safety, Health and Sustainability Policy
- Speak Up Policy
- Speak Up Standard
- Taxation Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Diversity Policy
- Induction Program
- Securities Trading Policy
- Shareholder Communication and Investment Relations Policy
- Policy and Procedure for Selection and (Re)Appointment of Directors
- Policy on Assessing the Independence of Directors
- Procedure for the Selection, Appointment and Rotation of External Auditor
- Process for Performance Evaluation
- Policy on Continuous Disclosure and Market Communications
- Compliance Procedures (summary)