We are pleased to advise our Quarterly Activities Report to 30 September 2023 has been released.
In line with ASM’s strategic business priorities, this Quarter the Company:
- Strengthened its management team with the appointment of Mr Chris Jordaan as Chief Operating Officer.
- Signed its first long-term alloy sales agreement with USA Rare Earth, LLC.
- Confirmed the design capability of the Dubbo Project’s advanced process flowsheet to produce high purity Tb and Dy oxides at industry leading product quality.
- Progressed Dubbo Project and KMP offtake discussions, supported by ongoing technical validation processes and customer visits.
- Delivered its FY23 carbon net zero target for Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions at the KMP.